35 Revell Street, Oran Park, NSW 2570
Attention: Home Office/Professionals - Family Home with a Separate Retreat - Centrally Located - Walking Distance to Café's
This spacious brand new family home includes a separate Retreat!
This home comprises three spacious bedrooms upstairs, master with double vanity ensuite, spacious walk in robe and balcony to relax after a long day looking over the upcoming Julia Reserve.
The design offers an open plan dining/living area with designer kitchen complete with the quality appliances, soft close drawers and ample storage area and the added BONUS is the spacious media room or used as a guest room / fourth bedroom.
The Separate Retreat comprises a Living area, one bedroom and bathroom ideal for family with teens or home office.
Everyone can enjoy the privacy within the courtyard, located so as to allow the sun most of the day or the undercover alfresco area for entertaining.
This is a great family location, your children can enjoy the upcoming Julia Reserve Skate Park and Youth and Recreation Centre - you will always know where they are!!
No more chaos driving the children to school every morning, they will be able to walk to school of this location.
One contract, one deposit and one final payment.
Premium location nearby K – 12 school, Julia Reserve, Youth and Recreation Centre, Thompson Aged Care, Skate Park, upcoming commercial development, major retail precinct, Oran Park podium and the upcoming train line.
Pack your bags, everything is done.
• Main home 3 bedrooms + retreat which includes 1 bedroom
• study / multi purpose room
• 3.5 bathrooms with soft close toilet
• 2570mm High ceilings to ground floor
• 2440mm high ceilings to upper floor
• Ducted air conditioning
• Designer kitchen, and vanities with square edge stone bench top
• Premium stainless steel gas cooker, electric oven and range hood
• Premium dishwasher
• Double bowl chrome kitchen sink
• Laundry stone bench top, cabinetry with a drop in laundry tub
• Quality chrome mixer tap ware
• Semi frameless shower screens
• Back to wall toilet suites
• Polished edge mirrors
• Melamine shelving to robes linen, storage
• Sliding mirrored robe doors
• Premium quality carpet to bedroom floors
• Premium matte tiles to main floor area
• Modern LED down lights throughout
• Fully landscaped including lawns and planting to both front and rear yards
• Joinery entrance door with translucent glazing
• Wall insulation to all external walls and garage internal walls
• Ceiling insulation
• Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
• Slimline contemporary garage door with remote door opener
• Sealed concrete driveway
• Tiled alfresco areas
• Fully landscaped gardens
• Timber boundary fencing
• Clothes line
Don't miss this opportunity to buy!
*Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of this content, the particulars are not to be construed as containing any representation of the facts upon which any interested party is entitled to rely.
All interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Information contained is correct as at the time of publication.
All prices include GST and are subject to change
PHOTOS ARE OF THE CURRENT DISPLAY NOT ACTUAL HOME
Property Type :
Apartment/ Building Size :
Built In Robes
Final build Price